-
July 27th, 2009, 02:18 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Melungeons? What do you know about them?
From What I have gathered Brent Kennedy is wrong. His research is off.
-
July 27th, 2009, 12:29 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Melungeons? What do you know about them?
His research was supposedly based on interviews and searching through the archives of appalachian history. Personally, I always felt his views were always a little off center. It is a pretty well known fact that melungeons are descendents of scottish/german descent.
-
July 27th, 2009, 01:52 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Melungeons? What do you know about them?
Yeh it's wild the more articles I have read about it the more i read that alot of researchers think he's is almost clueless about them. Also it's like he disapeared. Does he stil do any research or did he just do enough to confuse folks?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks